Oh dear – no it was not all right. The problem returned. You have to keep
fiddling with it, maximising and minimising to get it right. How frustrating.

Jennifer

From: Evert van Dijken [mailto:evandij...@gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, 16 February 2010 10:45 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Pop up boxes squished

Was it still fixed after closing Legacy and a restart? For some users on the
Dutch List the problem returned after a restart.

Evert

2010/2/16 Jennifer Crockett <jcrock...@optusnet.com.au>

Yes, they were not able to be read – not just cut off at the end. I finally
solved mine by maximising the screen, which seemed to fix it,  as when I made
the screen smaller after that I could still read everything.

Jennifer