From: Marvin & Angelique Welch [mailto:angeli...@porphyrins.org]
Sent: Saturday, March 27, 2010 3:45 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Passage Express Button Not Working

Thats just not feasible when I am supposed to leave in 20 minutes with the
project in hand. I think I am done with Legacy after this project. It was
great for the first 3-4 years, but these last two have geared me toward
finding another program. Sure, all the features are great. But I am running
into things left and right that are only taking hours of my time. Time is
money.

BTW, I am also using XP with SP3.

Angelique