From: Marvin & Angelique Welch
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: 27 March 2010 19:44
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Passage Express Button Not Working

Thats just not feasible when I am supposed to leave in 20 minutes with the
project in hand. I think I am done with Legacy after this project. It was
great for the first 3-4 years, but these last two have geared me toward
finding another program. Sure, all the features are great. But I am running
into things left and right that are only taking hours of my time. Time is
money.

BTW, I am also using XP with SP3.

Angelique

Ron Ferguson wrote:
Marvin & Angelique Welch wrote:

I am down to the wire on a project and went to click on "Create CD"
with Passage Express (I have the program) and it asked whether I
wanted to use the entire family or a subset. I chose entire family
and absolutely NOTHING happens afterwards. I have tried repeatedly
for a different result, but get NOTHING. I have used this option
plenty of times, but not since updating to 7.4.0.25.

What is going on here?

Sorry, but I do not know, mine works fine with Windows XP SP3. If you are
using a different o/s then perhaps someone else can try it. You may like to
try File>File Maintenance>Check/Repair to see if that works. Otherwise I can
only suggest that uninstalling/reinstalling may resolve the problem.

Ron Ferguson

Create your Website with Legacy, see Tutorials at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/fergys/