Leo,

Standard Windows procedure when resizing a screen is to exit using File
Menu>Exit, this should ensure that the resizing sticks. Windows offers no
guarantees that exiting using the "X" will do this.

I have not found the Set Releationships to hang, but then I have not tried
it with 27000 records!

Ron Ferguson

Completely rewritten and revised:
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
And the Fergusons of N.W. England