Given the discovery that formatting on the source comments doesn't
stick, I want to verify that all formats I intended are proper.

However, I can find no way to search for all records where there is a
comment in the source detail comments section.  I'm not looking for
any particular comment, just any comment.

I continue to be frustrated by what seems to be Legacy's restrictive
search capabilities.  This is my second genealogy program, and I do
not recall having these types of search issues with the former program
(Sierra's Generations, no longer published).  I appreciate that the
nature of the database may be to blame, but the above question is a
perfect example of something that seems to me a search I should able
to do.

So, how to perform this search:  Find all individuals where detail
source comments are not null (blank).

Thanks for guidance with my specific question and any comments on
searching in general (especially compared to other genealogy
programs).  Are my expectations missplaced?

Scott