OK, Elizabeth Shown Mills fans ... while I like Mills' book a lot, it
still seems a little light on information found online.

I can find no information on how to properly cite family trees and
GEDCOMs files published to the web.  ProGenealogists provides
guidance, but beause Legacy Source Writer's tempates are based on
Mills book and she seem to omit this source, I can't find a good
Source Writer template to use.  Even though the data extracted is a
secondary source, until it is verified and repalced with a primary
source, I want to ensure its cited properly.

For all you neurotic, gotta-get-the-citation-right researchers like
me, which template do you use?

Thanks,
Scott