Evidence Explained should not be viewed as a "cook book" where one can find an
example of each and every type of citation one would ever encounter.  It should
be used to learn the principles of citation.  Very rarely do I find I can just
copy an example (or use a Legacy template) exactly.  On p. 347, EE provides an
example for Ancestral File, which is an online family tree.  The components of
that example would apply to any type of online family tree, IMO.  Gedcom files
are discussed on p. 157, although I believe the entire section on "archives and
artifacts," as well as the indexed references to websites are relevant.

Ask yourself what is the basic type of source you are dealing with?  My answer
would be an online database, so I use the Internet > Database template.
Examples:

Grace Smith, "Smith Family Tree," database (public member family trees),
Ancestry.com (www.ancestry.com : accessed 14 Mar 2010), entry for John Smith,
b. 1694.  No sources are cited.

Ray Jones, "Any County, Ohio Family Tree," database, Rootsweb Worldconnect
Project (http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com : accessed 14 Mar 2010), entry for
William Harvey Jones; citing Any Co., Ohio Marriages 1811-1930, compiled by
Miriam C. Someauthor, p. 404. The citation also references film 894.323.

Hope this helps,

Connie