A search of the archives found an message thread from 2008 that said
there was no way to copy existing events in the Event Master to create
new ones.  It appears this is still the case.  Want to check to see if
I'm missing something.  If not, this would be a great addition to
future versions ... having to retype each sentence option is a pain.
(I'm creating the missing "Alt. Marriage" and would like to use "Alt.
Birth" or "Alt. Death" as a template -- also, I want to create
"Disproven" events in the same way -- right now, this is a somewhat
laborious processes)

Scott