blr...@optonline.net wrote:
> Hello,I am adding birth,marriage and death certificates and wondering
> where to enter the source and document.Should I enter them on the
> individual persons page by clicking the source icon and adding it to
> the preloaded birth,marriage and death source or should I create and
> event and add the  source and document to the event ?What is the
> standard that others do?Thank you for the advise,Brian Lehman

A source should always be added to the entry to which it refers. Since the
Vital Events have their own entry points on the Individual Screen, they
should be attached to those. I see no point in creating an Event other than
to attach pictures, and I would not call them birth, marriage and death.

Ron Ferguson

*New* Tutorial: Add Location Pins to Google Earth
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
And the Fergusons of N.W. England