Hello Brett

Thanks for that comment.
I have changed programs several times over the years and have never
lost the RIN numbers (so far!)
By using Legacy's feature to make the ID numbers the same as the
RINs, (refer to my last E-Mail below), if anything ever went wrong I
can find the RIN numbers via the IDs.
One thing I omitted to mention in my last E-Mail was that Legacy
doesn't automatically upgrade the ID numbers, you have to do that
manually every so often. If I forget, I still have my very frequent backups.
I don't actually use the ID's, they are just there as insurance.

Regards - Bruce