Scott,

Ron's suggestion will provide you with exactly the citation format you are
seeking, however, you will need to have a separate master source for Barack
Obama's page, another for Sarah Palin's page, etc.

That doesn't bother me one bit (well, writing those two names in the same
sentence does, but I digress), and is the method I use for websites like
Ancestry.com or FamilySearchLabs (to which I consider Facebook analogous in
that they are humongous sites with vast amounts of data that require splitting
into smaller parts for purposes of citation).  However, some will consider it
extreme splitting and therefore unacceptable.  I consider the alternative
extreme lumping and unacceptable.

Your mileage may vary, in which case you could still use the template Ron
suggested but put "Barack Obama" in the Item of Interest section of source
detail.

Connie