Jenny M Benson <ge...@cedarbank.me.uk> wrote:

> I don't use Facebook at all, but as far as I know it is
> quite *un*like
> Ancestry in that it does not supply a set of various
> different
> databases.  I never use "Ancestry" as a Source - I use
> the particular
> database within Ancestry.
>
> Family Search Labs doesn't present its data in quite the
> same separated
> way, but again I use a separate Master Source for each set
> of data.  I
> think that I am neither an extreme lumper nor an extreme
> splitter.

Jenny,

Each of the millions of participants on Facebook in effect creates his own
database or website, hence my analogy.  I also consider myself "middle of the
road" as far as lumping or splitting, but the point I was trying to make is
that Scott would have to think of Barack Obama's page on Facebook (or anyone's
page on Facebook) as though it were the website (instead of Facebook as the
website) if he wants to duplicate exactly the citation he posted using the
Internet>Website>Generic template.

There may be another template that would work with more tweaking, but in my
opinion, that template is the easiest way to do it.

Connie