I second the applause for AniMap. (Available at LegacyFamilyTree store.) If
anyone wants to take a test drive, it's available (free) at most (all?)
Family History Centers of the LDS Church. The test drive convinced me that I
need it at home.

FWIW I probably use AniMap in a different way than computer-whiz people who
put their images into their programs. I just print out the maps that go with
my family's locations, and use them in notebooks. Maps are so interesting to
people who might otherwise have a (strange) lack of interest in their own
family's past.

Cheers, Dolly in Maryland
====