From: Scott Hall <seh0...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Duplicate RIN numbers
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Date: Wednesday, August 11, 2010, 10:57 AM

I'm having a hard time understanding exactly what you are seeing, so these
suggestions may or may not be helpful.

1.  Have you done File Maintenance to see if that solves the problem? (File >
File Maintenance > Check/Repair)
2.  Are you looking at the index with the "Include Married Names" option on?
(Index > Options > Include Married Names)

I'm a little stuck because I don't know where you'd see spouses other than the
View Spouses list, which doesn't include RINs.  Could you clarify what screen
you are in (what is the name in the title bar?)

Scott