From: Diane Miller <sismille...@yahoo.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wed, August 11, 2010 2:00:46 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Duplicate RIN numbers

Scott, thank you for trying to help me out.

In the title bars I have Sampson Trevethan [2482] and next to him his wife Ann
Church [2485].
When I click on the Spouse Icon and go to "Spouses of Sampson Trevathan [2482]
Ann Church [2485] is listed as his wife twice with the same number [2485].  If I
click on the Spouse Icon for Ann Church it lists Sampson Trevethan [2482] as a
spouse twice with the same number.

In "Spouses of Sampson Trevathan [2482]" if I click on the first listing of Ann
Church as spouse of Sampson all the information is identical to that when I
click on Ann Church as the second wife of Sampson, except on one they have one
daughter and the other two daughters. I added some information for Sampson to my
database and the data shows up on both of the spouse  listings for Ann Church's
spouse 1 Sampson and spouse 2 Sampson. However, when I go to my "Index" Sampson
Trevethan and Ann Church are only shown once. I ran a duplicates search but
their names did not appear.

I will do a File Maintenance and see if that helps. I turned on the option to
show married name in my Index but it did not work. Maybe I need to exit and
reboot before it takes effect.

Any other suggestion appreciated.

Diane