From: Scott Hall [mailto:seh0...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, 23 September 2010 11:46 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyusers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Challenge #2: Changing place names

The hardest thong I struggle with is determining the precise name of the
location at the time.  But, if you have it, use it.  All records should show
the place name at the time of the event, regardless of where in the world it
is.  I like the idea of using the location notes to indicate what the place is
called now.
Scott