I'm finding an aggravating problem with duplicated source citations:

When attaching a citation of any type (book, marriage record, etc.) from the
Source Clipboard to the husband and wife's name fields and the marriage
information, the source is duplicated in the list of citations on the
Reports > Books > Descendant report.  It seems I can attach that citation to
the names of the husband and wife without duplication, but adding it to the
Marriage Information screen produces the duplication.

Does anyone else see something like this?

Kirsten