Dave, If you get any responses off-list, I would appreciate it if you
would forward those to me as well.  Thanks, Kathy

On Wed, Feb 9, 2011 at 5:37 PM, Dave Keeney <dave.kee...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Does anyone know of any competing products to Passage Express?
>

> I’ve been trialing Passage Express for the past couple of weeks. I was
> having some problem I couldn’t get fixed or get any support on.
>
> I thought maybe the problems and/or no-support was because I hadn’t
> purchased it yet.
>
> So I purchased it and still have the same problems and still can’t seem to
> get any support. I’ve tried the forum several times and can’t find a phone
> number for support.
>

> So my question is two-fold.
>

> How have other users of Passage found the support? Maybe I’m just not
> patient enough. Are there any other options than the forum? Theirs is not
> nearly as active and helpful as Legacy.
>

> And secondly are there any other competing products to Passage Express than
> anyone has found? I really like the features of PE but if they don’t work
> and there’s no support I’d like to find alternatives.
>

> I won’t detail the problem here because I don’t think it’s directly related
> to Legacy.
>
> But it is dealing with background music & narrations. If anyone has had any
> experience with this please contact me off-list.
>

> Dave
>
> Legacy User Group guidelines:
>    http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
> Archived messages after Nov. 21 2009:
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyusers.com/
>    http://www.mail-archive.com/legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com/

Kathy Meyer

STRESS:  when your gut says "NO WAY" and your mouth says "NO PROBLEM"
"To reach a goal you have never before attained, you must do things
you have never before done."
--Richard G. Scott, "Finding the Way Back," Ensign, May 1990, 74

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results. ~ Albert Einstein