From: David C Abernathy [mailto:da...@schmeckabernathy.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 12:08 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy's Association with World Vital Records

I to have received these calls, I told them the same, I did NOT want to hear
from them again. They got upset when I told them that most of their links were
from FREE sites.

Thanks,
David C Abernathy
Email disclaimers
This message represents the official view of the voices in my head.
http://www.SchmeckAbernathy.com <http://www.schmeckabernathy.com/>