About a month ago, I also got a solicitation call from GenealogyBank
-- on my cell phone.  I don't recall giving that info. to Legacy
either.

My guess is Millennia gave or sold its user list -- perhaps just with
name and e-mail -- to Genealogy Bank, who used public records searches
to obtain the other information.  Such methods are not uncommon.  A
company doesn't need to be provided your phone number to figure it out
in today's less-than-private technology world.

Scott