From: "William Boswell" <whbosw...@gmail.com>
To: <LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2011 3:48 PM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Legacy's Association with World Vital Records

I was told by the guy from GenealogyBank.com that he was calling from Utah.
I figure somewhere near Salt Lake City where most of these companies are
from.

The number on my cell phone is:  1-866-641-3297.  Since it's a toll free
number, it could be from anywhere or a bogus number that can't be called
back.  I've found this to be true for a lot of other calls I've gotten where
the number on the caller idea is not a real number for the company.

Bill Boswell