From: Sally Northey
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: 4/8/2011 3:07:53 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Reports

Hello list,

I am a new Legacy user  and would like to print out a narrative descendant
report with the 2nd generation appearing on a new page.  Anyone able to help.

I tried copying the report to Word so I could put in page breaks to start the
2nd generation on the new page however the pictures I exported over with the
text came up full size and instead of a report of 37 pages came up 107 pages.
Any thoughts on how I can export the report to Word with smaller pictures.

Regards Sally