  From: Dean L. Bennett
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: Monday, April 25, 2011 1:04 AM
  Subject: [LegacyUG] Sorted lists

  I teach a Legacy user's class locally and I sometimes talk about the
weaknesses in the Legacy Family Tree program and how to work around those
weakness.

  Today I wanted to create a list of individuals in a Legacy database sorted by
birthdate.  I couldn't find a way to do it using the deluxe Legacy program.
Before I add that as a weakness of Legacy, is there something that I have
overlooked?  Is there a way to create a list of individuals in a Legacy
database sorted by birth date?   Or for that matter, is there a way to create a
list sorted by any of the basic standard events of birth, christening, death or
burial?

  Dean L. Bennett
  in Orem, Utah

  Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on