Wendy,

      I unlinked the parents of my father from the Jones database,
leaving only my dad and did the same with the Sutton database, leaving
only my mom.

     Didn't understand the Tag thing.  When I did a (View>Tree Finder)
my name was only one to appear under each family group.  Is this correct?

      My database has a total of 11000+ names so it isn't small.

Dennis