On Mon, 12 Sep 2011 21:12:11 -0400, Jerry <jerrysemailgro...@gmail.com>
wrote:

>The other thing, however, which might be related - I believe you are
>mistaken on, Dennis.  There are indeed dates that come up when a FIND
>Event-Dates is entered for after 2009, for example, and when I go to the
>record, these dates are not there.  If you look at that screen shot that
>this list will not allow me to send, I documented that fact.

The screen shot you sent me was searching for a marriage event date aft
2009. It looks like it returned a list of 149 individuals. From this
screen select Abner WHEELER. Click on the Marriage Information bar. This
brings up the Marriage Information screen WITH one marriage event with a
blank event type and a date of 26 Aug 2010. Why am I wrong?

***

Now do you want to know how to delete all the event records without
event types in < 10 seconds?

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.