On Mon, 24 Oct 2011 23:33:25 +0100, "Ron Ferguson"
<ronfergy....@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:

>Hope you see this, Dennis, what do you think?

Hi Ron,

Thanks for reposting in plain text.

Speaking to Betty's very last problem...

AFAIK, tblXI (deleted individuals) and tblXM (deleted marriages) get
populated when the user chooses to "Reuse abandoned RINs" on the Options
> Customize > Data Defaults screen (in V6). If either of these tables
gets corrupted, you can try unchecking the "Reuse abandoned RINs" (close
and restart Legacy for good measure). Then go back and check "Reuse
abandoned RINs". This should cause Legacy to rebuild those tables.

If that doesn't work, then I would contact support and get one-on-one
help.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools/Custom Programming)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.