On Tue, 25 Oct 2011 09:05:50 -0700 (PDT), BF <b.fri...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Dennis, by the time I go through the frustration of trials, errors, Task Mgr,
>restart, etc.  I don't rem which marriage it was hung on.  However, when I
>attempt to look at any marriage icon, they come up when I open Legacy again.
>If it hangs again I'll make a note of where I was.  Maybe your suggestion was
>a fix??

Please do that. My suggestion might have fixed something, but Ron is
more familiar with this thread and how it started. There may be other
problems that I am not aware of. I only skimmed thru the quotations in
Ron's email.

If you can successfully run a Check/Repair now ... then things might be
looking up.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools/Custom Programming)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.