On Tue, 8 Nov 2011 19:48:53 -0500, "M. Brenzel"
<brenze...@roadrunner.com> wrote:

>I know that the notes are correct.  They printed correctly in previous
>versions.  I am not sure but I think that the added lines have just appeared
>in 7.5.0.112.

This is interesting. I helped one other user fix her file about a week
ago (see "Spacing Issues / Word Wrap" thread). Many of her memo (Access
data type) fields had extra LF and CR characters. There were way too
many problems for it to be attributed to pilot error. She thought that
it might have been caused by moving her file back and forth to the
Families program on her ipad. I asked her to conduct a small test to
look for the introduction of these extra characters. I haven't heard
back from her so I don't think she has done so.

IIRC, she said the problem started in August.

--

Dennis Kowallek (LTools/Custom Programming)
http://zippersoftware.com/ltools/index.htm

NOTE TO LUG USERS: Use plain text if you want me to read your post.