From: Chick Lewis [mailto:cglewi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 3:02 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 7.5 and source citation import?

I have been following both these threads and have come to the conclusion that
SourceWriter is not all it's cracked up to be.  I stopped using SW several
months ago and have been contemplating returning to Basic Sources.  After
following this discussion, I have decided to do that. I know most Legacy users
are converting their Basic sources to SW.  I am going to convert mine back to
Basic. Any comments on how best to do that?
Lew

-----
No virus found in this message.