I plan to make a trip to Frankfort Kentucky to research those of my
families that have any event taking place in Kentucky. I just thought a
family group sheet would be the best set of information to take along to
work from. I guess if I could get a list of those people having any event
in Kentucky I could go through it one at a time and print out their family
group sheet. So, in that case, a list of any ancestor (and their children)
who have any ties to Kentucky would do. Not sure how to get that. Tried
that first.

Jane