From: Michele Lewis [mailto:ancestor...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 11:34 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Finding Dups

That is what is displayed when I run a find dups.

On the left side it shows David Johnson with a birth date of 1962, on the right
side it shows the other David Johnson who has a marriage date of 1815.
Needless to say I marked them as not duplicates but that should have been
figured out by the computer.

Michele