I am running Legacy (7.5.0.208) on a laptop (Windows 7) and a desktop
(windows XP)

The fdb file is stored on "google drive"

When attempting to run file maintenance:check/repair from the laptop I get
a 3049 error " It may not be a database that your application recognizes,
or the file may be corrupt."

I have checked the website for this error to no avail.

The last addition to the database was made on the desktop.

It is only in the last couple of days I had decided to use a cloud drive.

My suspicion there may be some conflict between W7 and XP. Any Suggestions?

Regards

John Groome
New Zealand