I have downloaded a large number of census and other pages so a link to 
individual pages would be useful.

The only downside I can see is that you would need to keep any subscription 
sites such as ancestry or findmypast up to date. If you stopped subscribing, I 
imagine you would 'lose' that page.

Evan

-----Original Message-----
From: Cliff Gittens [mailto:[email protected]]
Sent: Friday, 25 January 2013 7:16 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Can you embed a Hyperlink into Legacy

Syble,

I'm inclined to agree with you that a clickable Hyperlink would be a useful 
tool.  Sure they may change in the future a risk we take.  I recently saw that 
Roots Magic offer the feature and I quite liked it.

Cliff Gittens


Legacy User Group guidelines:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages after Nov. 21 2009:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Archived messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our 
blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp






Legacy User Group guidelines:
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Etiquette.asp
Archived messages after Nov. 21 2009:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Archived messages from old mail server - before Nov. 21 2009:
http://www.mail-archive.com/[email protected]/
Online technical support: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/Help.asp
Follow Legacy on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/LegacyFamilyTree) and on our 
blog (http://news.LegacyFamilyTree.com).
To unsubscribe: http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com/LegacyLists.asp


Reply via email to