My 2ggrandfather was a minister and he performed a marraige on a couple in
which the bride may possibly be a sister to his daughter-in-law.  I want to
record this as an event but I'm not sure where.  Since it is not his
marriage, it shoudn't be a marrage record, so I'm trying to decide whether
to put it under a Witness event or religion or something else.  Any
suggestions?
Also, I have a list of about 25 other marriages that he performed.  I don't
want to record each one of these as 25 events but I'd like to do a range
such as 1819-1841 and record it as one event and in the notes, I would put
the brides and grooms & marriage dates. Is that okay to do an event that
way?
Thanks,
Natale