Greetings to All:
This is my first message for help in regards to the Legacy software program. I
have the latest build (7.5.0.219) installed in March, 2013. My system is
Windows Vista SP1. My database consists of about 3200 individuals.
I have been attempting to extract information from my database by using the
Reports menu and the Publishing Center.
My problem is that when I try to generate a FGS (Family Group Sheet) for some
families, the heading for the "research notes" always says, "Husband - Barbara
Honig" Barbara Honig is the wife of an ancestor and is within my wife's side of
the family. Barbara is in the database as a female.
In looking for the root of this problem, I tried to generate a FGS for MY
GRANDPARENTS, and the research notes had the same heading as my previous
"Honig" example. Both families are in the same database.
I attempted to repair the database and came up with an error #75. Something to
do with a path error. I'm afraid that if I Restore with a backup file older
than my current backup, I may loose some information I have entered along the
way.
Any Ideas? I believe my problem may reside in the fact that I cannot repair the
db. But how can I bridge this impass? How can I discover what path the program
is looking for? I have backups in 3 locations (two on USB thumb drives and one
on my HD).
Thanks in Advance for any and all suggestions. If anyone needs information I
may have overlooked, Please inform me, I will supply you with said info.
Perplexed and Frustated
Les