  From: Ron Ferguson
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: Saturday, July 06, 2013 10:59 AM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Apparently Crosslinked notes files

  Les,

  I cannot replicate your problem, so can only comment from the information
which you give. Perhaps critically, you do not mention where you have the
legacy files stored, nor can I tell whether you were a Legacy user before March
of this year, if so I apologise if I give information about which you are
already aware.

  Errors by number can be searched by going to the Legacy Home tab and on the
bottom right you will see “On-line troubleshooting help”, click that and then
select Solutions by Error Number>Error 75,
  where you will see:

  “Windows Vista and Error 75: Path/File access error

  If you installed Legacy to the Program Files directory on a Windows Vista
computer, you must uninstall the program and then re-install it to the default
C:\Legacy\ location.  Make sure the User Account Control (UAC) is turned
on/enabled.

  Click Here for help with Windows Vista computers “

  C:\Legacy is where the program will be looking for Legacy – is that where
yours is?

  Clicking the link from the above page will take you to further information
re: installation (it may or may not work from this email).

  I would suggest that you have a read of these and try the suggestions out and
come back if there still is a problem.

  Ron Ferguson

  http://www.fergys.co.uk/