  From: Ron Ferguson
  To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
  Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 4:55 PM
  Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Migration of Data/photos.

  Leslie,

  That’s great, I wish all requests were so clearly answered! An advance
warning Legacy is not too happy with tiffs and jpeg extensions, for reasons
which we can go into later, but do not change anything for now.

  I assume that you have Legacy installed in the default C: drive i.e.
C:\Legacy. I would copy all your “battery of folders” to the picture folder in
that directory ie. C:\Legacy\Picture\ *without changing your folder structure
names or anything else”.

  If you now pick a file name from each of the folders and in Legacy go to the
image, you will see that Legacy can’t find it and are given various options,
select to find it yourself and do so. Select that image and Legacy will then
attach all the other images in that folder, repeat for each folder. In effect
you link one picture from each folder and Legacy does the rest.

  I hope that is clear (I’m a bit tired)

  Ron Ferguson
  http://www.fergys.co.uk/