From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 8:57 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family Search Family Tree Interface

The sharing of sources between Legacy and Family Tree is one of the
FamilyTree+ features. Legacy is not yet certified for that feature but
we are working toward getting the FamilyTree+ certifications. When we have that
level of certification your Legacy sources will transfer to FT.

When you elect to have Legacy create a source for information you are copying
from the FT side to your Legacy side which of the source options in the bottom
of that screen are you using? To see and edit the citation you need to select
the Create a source and let me edit it. The details of the citation Legacy will
add will then be displayed on the next screen for you to edit.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com