From: Brian/Support [mailto:br...@legacyfamilytree.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2013 11:24 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Family Search Family Tree Interface

Maybe you are bringing in Info from FT where Legacy does not allow a source to
be assigned. Since you cannot link a source to everything maybe LFT is smart
enough to know you cannot link a source to that data in Legacy so it is not
going to create a citation. Make a note next time this happens of:

a. What data you were copying from FT
b. Where and how you were adding it to Legacy.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com