Thanks everyone! I feel much better, since I have been using the "recorded
date" field for the date I found the source.

Roxanne Wolfe

On Saturday, October 26, 2013 7:13 AM, Sherry/Support
<she...@legacyfamilytree.com> wrote:

>From the Help topics for Source Detail and SourceWriter

"Recorded Date - This is the date you recorded the source citation."

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree