From: Kathy Meyer [mailto:kmeyer2...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 9, 2013 3:25 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] combining two databases with 99% same info

I really hate it when this happens.  I saved a new database to use from here on
out and identified it so I would not open the wrong one.  Somehow Legacy opened
the one from before and I had been using it and updating records without
realizing it. I thought it automatically opened the LAST one I was working on.
In any case, however it happened, I have updated information in the wrong
database and I don't know how to combine that info into the other one or even
how to figure out which things were updated so I can copy them back to the
other database.  (I can open them side by side but how do I figure out which
bits of information I changed/added)

Recently I updated by adding some events, sources, and the media to go along
with it.  I used the copy/paste functions of the source & event features to add
them to other individuals too.

Surely I can't be the only one to have made this goof, so I'm hoping someone
can help me out.  Thanks, Kathy