Carl,

For people with slow internet connections, we've always recommended
that you download the update from our website www.LegacyFamilyTree.com
> Download > Download Update, save it to your computer then run the
update.

The Legacy v8 install file is *much* bigger than the one for v7.5

If the update aborts during the install due to a slow connection, you
could run into problems with Legacy.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support