Not sure if this is a bug, a suggestion, or if I have a problem!

New Sourcewriter - Source Clipboard set up
1. When moving between tabs to add information, it appears each time I must
click "save" which saves the information and returns me to the Individual's
Information Screen.
2. Then I must click on the triangle on the left side of that screen to get
back to the Source Clipboard.
3. Not saving means (in my case) not only is the information NOT saved but
the whole program crashes.

Running W8.1 with Start8 (small program that gives me back the W7
appearance) fully updated
Legacy 8 v8.0.0.361