What Tabs do you mean. I just visited the Detail Information,
Text/Comments, Media and Overrides tab in the clipboard. There was no
need to save and no data was lost from any tab by changing to the others.

Are you using the new option to have multiple sources on the clipboard?
I had mine set to only use one but have also tested the option to have 5
sources. Again using the different source 1, 2 etc. tabs did no lose
information nor did it cause any error.

I suggest you report this to supp...@legacyfamilytree.com so one of the
techs can work with you. In your report be sure to fully document your
clipboard options, the template(s) you are using to enter data and all
the details, including any error numbers for the crash.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com