You can use Search -> Find

In the Where to Search you can select any one of the note fields

Under How to Look, select Contains

Under What to Look For enter your search string

I don’t think it will take it in the form you showed.  If you just enter it as
Grange Farm, it will look for that phrase.

If you want it to look for Grange and Farm as separate words, you’ll need look
just for Grange, click the And option and set up the second condition to look
for Farm.

Otherwise, you can use the 2nd and 3rd conditions, with the Or option, to
search up to 3 different Note fields at one time.

On the Where to Look list, most of the Note fields are grouped together, but
the one for Event-Notes which applies to custom events, is listed separately
further down on the list.