PLEASE!  No Attachments or graphics are to be sent to the group, per
the Legacy User Group guidelines. There's a link to the guidelines at
the end of every message posted to the list.

"Attachments & Received Requests
Do not send attachments of any kind. Because viruses can hide in
attachments, don't open any Legacy Users Group message that has one. "

Many of our listers are don't have broadband or have metered service
or view the list on their mobile devices and this eats up their
bandwith and/or available data.

Also, please trim your messages

Sincerely,
Sherry