On 2013/12/19 03:26, Jackie King wrote:

> Mike Fry - all of your messages are coming to me in my google account as
> being a
> possibly phishing attempt (as determined by the google formulas). Mike's are
> the
> only messages I am getting that way on any list I am subscribed to.
>
> Is anyone else using gmail getting the warning? If not - there must be
> something
> I had better look into./

Here's another tip - Check the archives! Nothing wrong there either.

I suggest that any problem is somewhere between the Legacy mail server and your
ISP.

I send all messages from this account via the smtp.gmail.com server
They appear to arrive at the Legacy server without problems.
They're then mailed out to everyone on the list.

They arrive back to me EXACTLY AS I SENT THEM!

--
Regards,
Mike Fry