From: CE WOOD [mailto:wood...@msn.com]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 2:14 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Attaching a picture

It would not be convoluted if the info you add to a picture while editing the
individual on the Individual page carried over to the Picture List. As it is
now, you have to go to the Picture List itself to add the basic info to a
picture. That means, you have to exit out of the individual, go to the Picture
List, add the picture and info, then go back to the Individual/Event, and
repeat this maneuver for each picture you add.

That is convoluted.

CE