From: ci...@treadles.ca [mailto:ci...@treadles.ca]
Sent: Tuesday, January 21, 2014 3:10 PM
To: legacyusergroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: [LegacyUG] Rant: Potential problems

Why oh why must Legacy designate events that occurred after a death, eg. death
announcement, obituary, biography (most of the time), funeral announcements,
etc.
as problems?  It can be a stupid pain in the neck and I don't see why I should
click on "Exclude from potential problems" every time I enter any of the above.
Just doesn't make sense. Any explanations? justification?

Helen