While people are discussing fonts, which fonts in Legacy are "fixed",
that is will show up on the screen and in printed reports, before and
after saving notes and events, with the same spacing? I do my best to
put census data, including names and age,  in columns and the columns
are "destroyed" after saving and re-opening events and notes.

Jay Ingalls